Online Collaborative Tools and Us

During this week of ITGS, we acquainted ourselves with the concept of online collaborative tools, using this opportunity to strengthen our learning techniques. What are these "magic" tools, you might ask. Putting it shortly, online collaborative tools connect us to other ITGS students, yearning for a growth in their knowledge. It encourages a unique style of learning - studying through online collaboration.

The tools we made use of were numerous, each with their own unique significance. For instance, I used Feedly keep myself updated with my fellow peers' blogs and other tech blogs which had captured my interest. Edmodo offered us a platform to share discussions with our class while gaining access to our assignments. We even made use of Google Docs and Sheets, which provided a shared area where we can work on projects together.

In addition to these tools, I believe that even my choice of a blogging platform is as significant. For example, I made use of blogger.com, partly because I adored the themes available and the easy-to-use interface for all users. All in all, something simply appealed to me as soon as I clicked the link.

In my opinion, I believe that these tools will help us grow both as intellectually minded people and as ITGS students. Collaboration is the key to success in ITGS. The more partners you have, trust me, the more enjoyable you will find the entire course.
Gianna T.

Comments

  1. Well done Gianna! Your article is very detailed and I am impressed. The choice of words and how you expressed them are all on point. Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts